Friday, December 30, 2011

I've been a slacker :(

So my big plan was to start my fitness goals on Monday so I could get a week's head start.  Well its not happening like I had planned.  Monday I started my 6 week push up challenge, Wednesday I did my push ups, did some strength training and went for a 3 mile run.  Today I will get my push ups in and I also want to do one of my cardio videos and some ab work.  I did do measurements and took pictures on
Wednesday not sure if I will post those yet, still undecided.  I am soooo excited to be starting kickboxing classes again next week. I did not like having this break because I really looked forward to going every week.  My goal is to try and commit to kickboxing two days a week.

The kids go back to school on the 2nd, I am glad to have had them home for Christmas break but I am happy to see them go back to school.  I will be able to get the twins and I back on a schedule again which will be nice. Let's see....what do I have to look forward to in January.  I will be starting a bible study at our new church in a few weeks which is exciting.  I will be able to get to meet mom's from the church while the twins get to play in the nursery and meet new friends to. I will also be starting my marathon training towards the middle of January so that means I have to suck up this wonderful Wisconsin weather and get my butt outside to hit the road.  When I am unable to make it outside I will have access to a treadmill.  Oh and the thing I am really looking forward to in January is that my friend Kat will be coming to visit!!!!!! She will be visiting at the end of January. She will be flying from Pennsylvania by herself, we are hoping that once she has her baby this summer we will be able to get both of our families together.

Just thought I would give you a little update until the next time. Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment