Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

We had a wonderful time spending Christmas with our families. The kids are extremely happy with everything they received and they are also very thankful for what they received as well.  Who knew that a weekend of family time, eating and presents can be exhausting.  I am so ready for bed to start my day off fresh tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will be starting my New Year's resolutions early, well at least the ones I can accomplish on a day to day basis. I will be doing two workouts tomorrow, yes I did say two.  After I spend time in the Word and in prayer I will be doing a workout DVD.  I am still unsure of what I want to do, its either between P90x and my turbo jam kickboxing DVD. After Travis gets home from work I will be heading to the pool's weight room to use the wonderful dreadmill to get my run in. Oh and I am also going to be starting the 6 week push-up challenge over again.  I didn't complete it last time and this time I am going all the way. I also liked how my arms looked. Along with my fitness goals I will be taking pictures once a month so I can look and see that I am actually making progress. I am still unsure whether or not I will be posting them to my blog or just keeping them private.

I also have a long to do list in my head that I NEED to get down on paper.  My goal is to accomplish at least half if not all my January 1st.  Its a long list so if I only get half done I will be very happy.

Here are a few of our Christmas pictures. I hope you enjoy them :)









1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures! Good job starting the new year early :) <3

    ReplyDelete