Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sleepless nights

Since Saturday Montana has been waking up in the middle of the night.  It feels like he is a baby again waking up for feedings only this time I don't know what he wants.  It is starting to take a toll on me, I am tired, stressed and overwhelmed.  I don't get a decent nights sleep because I lay there falling in and out of sleep listening for him to wake up. On Saturday will be 3 weeks since he got his cold and he has had it on and off.  I don't know if this is a reason why he is waking up but I am praying it stops soon.  I told Travis that if he continues for another week with waking up I am going to be calling his dr to see what they think.  So if anyone out there has any suggestions I am open to try anything.  On another note I think it will be time to start potty training because he does not like to be in his diaper.  He will take it off numerous times through out the day and say to me "mommy me no like diaper" then run away from me diaper-less.

I have decided to use my blog for 2 things.  The first one will be to write about what happens in my life and I am hoping to do that at least once a day.  The second will be to write about my training. From running, strength training to my new found love of kickboxing.  I will write about all my good days and my bad.

1 comment:

  1. I think thats a great idea :) Using my blog to keep track of all my fitness endeavors has helped me immensly, plus its enjoyable.
    Im sorry you are sleepless in Wisconsin! Autumn had a stage like that for a little while and we just returned her to her bed until she got the point. It was totally exhausting though! I love you and I cant wait to read all your updates :)

    ReplyDelete