Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's been a while.......

Yes it has been since January since I wrote my last blog post and I have a lot of catching up to do. So I will try to be as brief as I can. What happened in January....besides my marathon training nothing to exciting. February came and went. There was valentine's day and my sisters and grandma's birthday days. Travis and I signed up for the Tough Mudder that will happen in September, I CAN NOT wait for that, and the marathon training continues.  March was my oldest son TJ's 11th birthday and my trip to New York City for a weekend to finally meet my best friend :D  Love you Kat!!!!! Oh and the training continues. April brought my half marathon that I had a personal record at :D and stress fractures:( that was the end of training for my marathon that is supposed to happen in May. Now we are finally to May.  It has been about 4 weeks since I ran and 2 weeks since I got my boot on with another 2 to go.  I can't begin to explain how badly I want to run. I go back to the doctor on June 5th and I am praying that my foot is all healed and I am ready to go again. I know I have to start out slow so I don't reinjur myself, believe me that is the last thing I want to do since I have the Tough Mudder and another Marathon in September that I will be training for once I get the go ahead from the doctor.  On the brighter side of May my babies turned 3!!!!!! I can't believe its already been 3 years since they were born. Well I think thats everything that happened since I last posted. I promise to do my best to post a little something everyday. I'm also going to try and post my workouts that I do everyday and then my training once I am able to start that. Unitl next time I will leave you with some pictures.


TJ's 11th birthday


Me on the Brooklyn bridge


Me and my bestie


My babies turn 3!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww thanks for including me! <3 That was the first of many great trips! Love you, you will recover quick and be out at it again better then ever but for the next 2 weeks you can be as annoyed as you want :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on being really annoyed for the next 2 weeks ;)

    ReplyDelete